I introduce to the most delicious weekday sups. I love making it when catching up with a best friend cause even though its full of flavour and looks pretty special, you can be super exhausted and don’t have to really concentrate too much. The recipe is also free from nuts, dairy, gluten & refined sugar, so everyone can enjoy it.
1 large salmon fillet
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 inch of grated ginger
Juice of half a lime
2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce
2 nests of vermicelli noodles
2 small pak choy, sliced
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
2 tsps of sesame seeds
Handful of chopped coriander
1 spring onions, thinly sliced
1. First mix the teriyaki, garlic, ginger and lime juice in a small bowl. Place the salmon in the marinade bowl and coat in sauce. Leave to one side.
2. Place your noodles in in boiling water and cook for 8 minutes till soft. Drain and run through cold water to stop them cooking further.
3. Next cook the salmon and marinade in a frying pan with a little coconut oil. After five minutes add the peppers, chilli and pak choy.
4. Once the veg is cooked, add the noodles and coat in the marinade.
5. Plate up and serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, coriander and spring onions!